FEES & REGISTRATION 2023
Registration Process & Affiliation Fee via PlayHQ
- Registration is open for season 2023. Instructions are on our Members Only website. Pay the Affiliation Fee via PlayHQ, then the Club Component Fee directly to Storm.
- Need uniform? Come to a fitting session during Grading on Tuesday evenings, 5pm-7pm, then order and pay by March 1st via our website shop.
- Attend all Grading sessions for your age group. Independent assessors will be used, in adherance with our Trials & Grading Policy. If you can't attend a Grading session please contact President Kerry Gates: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out our Expression of Interest 2023 form here.
- You will be notified when your application is approved, and receive instructions for registration and Affiliation Fee payment via Play HQ, and to pay the Club Component Fee directly into the Storm bank account.
- Attend the New Players Night, Tuesday 7th February (5-6pm for Boarders, all other players 6-7pm), in the PNA hall. Come along to meet Club officials, ask questions and be fitted for uniform.
- You will receive a login for the Members Only website. If you don't receive it within a week, please contact email@example.com
- All other instructions as per Returning Players, above.